Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WAREHOUSE SALE


We are working hard on the Warehouse Sale.  Needless to say, I am a little overwhelmed.  So Friday and Saturday show us the LOVE, as we will be doing the best we can with our staff, all FIVE of us.  My pearl of wisdom, would be bring CASH/Checks... as we will have two lines for paying and the credit card line is still a theory at this point!  Bring me a cup of java, with a  little cream, nothing else and a banana, and you will have a friend for Life. Bring me a skinny latte and I might cry...See you soon, Nan
WHERE?  209 W. Remington Ave., Downtown Thomasville, Behind Relics, Across from the Boys and Girls Club.  Haile's building! 9:00 am both mornings.  Bring your green bags...

1 comment:

The Townie said...

Skinny latte comin' up! I'll be there first thing, and I'm bringing friends!