Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back and BAD




The ELVES  are back, and they are BAD.  I mean B.A.D. - BAD!  Apparently, last night they bound and tied up Advent Elf.  They used Christmas Lights, twine, and tape.   They look pleased as punch about it too.  Of course they  absconded the Skittles, that Advent Elf had in his pocket for the boys. To think  it is only December 3rd!  Their names are Leland and Grady.  We like to call Grady- "Shady Grady", and that is being kind.  I will keep you posted on our Elves antics.  If you think your child is up for some holiday fun, Firefly is an official post for these crazy elves.  We have letters that kids can use to write Santa, requesting  these mischievous elves, and maybe one will "magically" visit them too.   Will you get a Naughty or Nice Elf?  Well, I guess that is up to you.  I have to say though "Naughty" is a lot of fun. Call for more information- 229-226-6363 

No comments: