Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A suggestion of fall




I don't know about you...but I am feeling a suggestion of FALL in the air.  Now, granted that you at least have to be letting your dog out(7:00a.m.) or saying good-bye your sweet boys as they dash out the door at (7:30 a.m.), to feel that suggestion, but it is definitely there.  Anyway, I am in the mood for fall.  Today, we got some great soaps handmade in my favorite city, New York.  As of right now I am there only account in Georgia.  I love that too.  I am loving these '2 sided scents' soaps.  One side of the soap is one fragrance and the other side another. Vegan Paraben free, sulfate free, made with Shea butter and moisturizing glycerin in yummy scents like vanilla/violet, currant/verbena, vanilla/pear, coconut/verbena.  Did I  mention the packaging is fabulous with a wonderful bird.  Did I also mention that we just got a new shipment of R.WOOD pottery, that is where I was trying to go with the whole FALL idea.  Her pottery is just amazing and I use to rent the most tiny, precious log cabin you could possibly imagine from her, babysit her now twenty something kids, make plates in exchange for rent, and collect like mad all her fabulous pottery.  I can't drink a cup of coffee in the morning, if it is not in her giant latte mug, which is the equivalent of probably 3 cups.  Yes, that is a mild exaggeration, but I certainly can't talk without one, and that is not an exaggeration.  I work in silence as I gulp my coffee down.  Anyway, beautiful new fall colors from R.WOOD displayed with these great new soaps and not to mention, these amazing new candles...you'll have to come in to see those.  

No comments: